Complaint Review: Angel Stevens

• Submitted: Sat, October 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2008

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Angel Stevens
www.process at home.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Angel Stevens Process rebates at home is a scam and will give you the run around for your refund "Internet"

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happened to me with Angel Stevens

I requested a refund a month ago & have not rec'd it. I really feel like I will not receive it and if I do I will coment back.

Denise
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2008 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angel-Stevens/nationwide/Angel-Stevens-Process-rebates-at-home-is-a-scam-and-will-give-you-the-run-around-for-your-384784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel Stevens

Same thing happened to me with Angel Stevens

AUTHOR: Jen Smith - (U.S.A.)

I told them I wanted a refund like 5 times and each time, they replied with a run around and asking me to give it some more time. Finally I got tired of the back and forth emails, I got rude and demanded a refund and no more run around emails. I have yet to receive a reply or ANY email from them. I've emailed them several more times and still nothing.