Complaint Review: Angela - Atoll Astrologie Le Tourne

• Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:Adelaide Other
Angela - Atoll Astrologie Le Tourne
Internet France

Angela- Atoll Astrologie Le Tourne Ripped me off for Aus$64.19 (31.51 Euro) for astrological reading Internet

I originally contacted "Angela" for a free astrological reading and received a response by email saying that she had important information to give me but the cost would be $80.
I sent back, "thanks but no thanks" as I couldn't afford it.
I was contacted several times after that and finally "caved in" when I was offered an "in depth" reading for the "special offer" cost of $40 but that I would have to take up the offer by 5th December.
I received an email telling me that my "reading" would take 3 to 4 days to prepare once my payment was cleared.
The amount appeared on my Mastercard statement on 5th december as 31.51 Euro - Aus$64.19!
After a week of waiting, waiting, I emailed "Angela" and, of course received no response.
Today, I decided to check the company that had appeared on my Mastercard statement and, lo and behold, there it was on the Rip Off site.
I am so mad at letting myself be sucked in by this scam and hope that my report will help others to avoid doing the same.

Patsy
Adelaide
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2008 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Atoll-Astrologie-Le-Tourne/internet/Angela-Atoll-Astrologie-Le-Tourne-Ripped-me-off-for-Aus6419-3151-Euro-for-astrologic-400850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela - Atoll Astrologie Le Tourne