Complaint Review: Angela Curtis AKA Jenna Sarl Atoll-Jenna@aboutastro.com

• Submitted: Mon, July 23, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 23, 2007

• Reported By:Lafayette Louisiana
Angela Curtis AKA Jenna Sarl Atoll-Jenna@aboutastro.com
Jenna@aboutastro.com Riverton, Connecticut U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

Angela Curtis AKA Jenna Sarl Atoll-Jenna@aboutastro.com Sent me an e-mail promising a full astrological reading for $60-Charged my debit card $60.01 Never recieved a reading and did not respond to several e-mails. A clever thief and Evil Person taking advantage of hard-working Americans Riverton Connecticut

Recieved an e-mail promising a full astrological reading and 2 E-Books that she supposedly wrote for $60.00. She stated that I was in a 72 day transition period and was in store for many opportunities that she was able to reveal to me through her (fraudulent) psychic abilities.

On this page was a highlighted web address. She stated that clicking on this web address would bring me to a web page further explaining her abilities and revealing information that would benefit me.

She stated that I would be receiving a large sum of money from some international source and several other wonderful opportunities including dates, times and places.

She also stated that due to the time that she would have to invest in my reading ( 5-6 days), a fee of $60.00 U.S. was required. At the bottom of the page was a form requiring my full name, date and hour of birth, credit card name, number, expiration date and 3-digit code on the back of the card.

A Red Flag should have gone up when she asked for the 3-digit code.
Foolishly, I entered the required information.

3 days later my bank account records showed a debit for $60.58, then a credit for $60.58. Then a debit for $60.01. I e-mailed her regarding these charges.

After submitting the e-mail, a computer generated response appeared at the top of the page reading:" I have received your e-mail and will respond directly". How could she have received my e-mail when it wasn't even submitted yet?

After sending two more e-mails, I still got no reponse. This individual is an evil, heartless thief with no conscience, preying on honest hard-working people. Sooner or later the law will catch up with her, and if they don't, God will.

Eddie
Lafayette, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2007 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Curtis-AKA-Jenna-Sarl-Atoll-Jennaaboutastrocom/Riverton-Connecticut-06065/Angela-Curtis-AKA-Jenna-Sarl-Atoll-Jennaaboutastrocom-Sent-me-an-e-mail-promising-a-full-262686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Curtis AKA Jenna Sarl Atoll-Jenna@aboutastro.com