Complaint Review: Angela Curtis, ATOLL, intrnic

• Submitted: Fri, July 08, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, July 08, 2005

• Reported By:Sydney NSW Australia
Angela Curtis, ATOLL, intrnic
1 Route De Bordeaux Le Tourne, France U.S.A.

Angela Curtis, ATOLL, intrnic ripoff, got my international money order but does not send the reading she promised Le Tourne France

I did not go to her. She cliams hereself to be an astrologist for many years and sent me a free reading at first.

She told me my most favourable period is from 6th June till 8th August 2005 and it will not happen again for a long time to come.

She hounded me for several months appearing to be quite sincere. We started to exchange email on the method of payment because I do not like to use my credit card on the net.

As agred with her,on 26th May 2005, I airmailed her an international money order for US$30.- addressed to STOLL in France for which she promised to send me a detailed reading and also numerous reports on my profile and character etc.

After that, not only I don't hear from her, she does not even answer my email.

Lia
Sydney NSW
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2005 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Curtis-ATOLL-intrnic/Le-Tourne-France-33550/Angela-Curtis-ATOLL-intrnic-ripoff-got-my-international-money-order-but-does-not-send-t-149025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Curtis, ATOLL, intrnic