Complaint Review: Angela Curtis And Sara Freder

• Updated: Wed, October 13, 2004

• Reported By:1739 Africa
Angela Curtis And Sara Freder
Mme BP 94 France, France, Internet France

Angela Curtis And Seangela Curtis And Sara Freder ripoff they promised me detailed report i never got but paid for France Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Your Reading

I was also ripped off by these two they both made promises that never came true. At first i thought that they could be trusted the first couple of small things were sent to me but when it came to the real deal they just dissapeared.

I just hate it that i was so stupid not to realize the scam i actualy believed that they were going to help me.

I just want to warn everyone becareful they ripped me off with about $700.00 if you convert it in to south-african rands it is roud about R4000.00 which is a lot of money.

I am so upset that i found this site to late and couldn't prevent what happend to me after i read everyone's statements.

Estelle
1739
South Africa

CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2004 04:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Curtis-And-Sara-Freder/France-France-Internet/Angela-Curtis-And-Seangela-Curtis-And-Sara-Freder-ripoff-they-promised-me-detailed-report-110275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Curtis And Sara Freder

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Your Reading

AUTHOR: Angela Curtis - (France)

Hello there,

I am sorry that you have felt it neccessary to complain about this service. I have sent your reading out on several occassions only for it to bounce back.

If you would respond immediately to this letter with an email containing your personal details and payment date, I will have your reading sent out with direct attention again.

I am not a fraud, and I endeavour to ammend this misunderstanding with your patience.

Thankyou