Complaint Review: Angela Curtis Astro Group

• Updated: Fri, January 27, 2006

• Reported By:oranjestad Other
Angela Curtis Astro Group
angela@astrogroup.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela Curtis Astro Group ripoff astro group- scam artist Supposibly France Internet

Beware of psychics on line, Especially Angela Curtis from astro group.

Since October 2005 I send a payment for a reading with my credit card and till today I did not receive a thing.
Last week she send an e-mail saying that her assistant made a mistake, and she was going to sort it out.
Everytime she has an excuse for taking my money and not sending me my reading.

She is a dishonest person.
Maybe the faces on her web-page givin testimonials should be investigated as well.

I think she should be behind bars.
From me she took us$60.00 but if you start multiplying
you can figure out how she is living the great live ripping people off.

BEWARE!!!

Sulaika
oranjestad
Aruba

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2006 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Curtis-Astro-Group/internet/Angela-Curtis-Astro-Group-ripoff-astro-group-scam-artist-Supposibly-France-Internet-173520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Curtis Astro Group