Complaint Review: Angela Curtis Or Sarl Atoll

• Reported By:Surrey British Columbia
Angela Curtis Or Sarl Atoll
angelac@intrnic.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela Curtis Or Sarl Atoll ripoff Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am not a fraud and I am more than happy to rectify this misunderstanding.

Despite her protestations to the contrary in response to an earlier consumer warning Ms Curtis, does indeed appear to be a rip off artist.

I too did not receive a reading after my credit card was debited for one (at a higher rate than agreed to).

Ms Curtis response to a previous complainant on this site was "I tried to send your reading but it bounced back" how convenient, I wonder if that is what has happened to mine AFTER receiving 5 previous emails from her that came through just fine.

Like the previous complainant, as soon as the payment went through on my card I became unable to contact Ms Curtis.

I would have remained a silent victim if Ms Curtis had not taken the time to respond to the earlier complaint.

I would very much appreciate Ms Curtis being willing to prove to me that she is not a fraud (as she promised to do for the earlier complainant).

Surely Ms Curtis can trace where her money has come from and can determine which "readings" this belonged to.

Sandy
Surrey, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2004 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Curtis-Or-Sarl-Atoll/internet/Angela-Curtis-Or-Sarl-Atoll-ripoff-Internet-114784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Curtis Or Sarl Atoll

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am not a fraud and I am more than happy to rectify this misunderstanding.

AUTHOR: Angela Curtis - (Europe)

Hello there Sandy,

As I have explained in my previous response, I am not a fraud and I am more than happy to rectify this misunderstanding.

If you write to me at reading@intrnic.com with your email address that you desire your reading to be sent to, your personal details, and date of payment, I will have my assistant search your personal information on our database.

Thankyou for the opportunity to prove to you that I am NOT a fraud, and that you will receive your astrological report.