Complaint Review: Angela Curtis - astro-group

• Submitted: Wed, December 29, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 29, 2004

• Reported By:Karlovac Europe
Angela Curtis - astro-group
Angelac@astro-group.com - AboutAstro, 1 Route De Bordeaux, 33550 Langoiran, , Internet, FRANCE France

Angela Curtis astro-group.com ripoff About Astro, Don't give your money to such liers. Langoiran, FRANCE Internet

Dear all,

as I had a lot of problems in my private life accidentaly I have found Mrs. Sara Freder. She made my horoscope, lucky numbers and so on. Her first report was so similar to my past situtation that I have decided to pay for her help. As I live in Croatia and work for 400 USD monthly, it was too much for me to pay, but somehow I paid her 100 usd, but nothing happend!!! There was no large sum of money, there was nothing she promised!!! Then I discovered "Pasqualina" - she sent me completely the same report as Sara Freder!!! So, I realised it is the same person, a lier who earns money on very simply way, doing nothing!!!

Yesterday, accidentaly I discovered Angela Curtis and I asked for her free report. I asked for love report, but in the morning I got her report about a large sum of money that I should get next year. As Angela's language sounded to me very familiar , my first doubt was that it vould also be Sara Freder and then I went on Google to find out more about Angela and then I found this page. So, I'm right! Pasqualina, Sara Freder and Angela Curtis are the same person!!!

People, I know that we all sometimes would like to know how to solve our problems, we all believe in High Power in such moments and we are ready to pay with money we don't have. Believe me, I reached the bottom, but I learnt that only we can help ourselves alone. Every person should sit down and think about situation and take life in own hands. God will be with each of you. All troubles make us stronger and always remember that there are a lot of people who even don't have bread and water!!!

Don't give your money to such liers, but give the money to poor people who need it and you will see, God will send the Luck and happiness on your way.

Tihana
Karlovac
Croatia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2004 04:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Curtis-astro-group/Internet-FRANCE/Angela-Curtis-astro-groupcom-ripoff-About-Astro-Dont-give-your-money-to-such-liers-Lan-124830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Curtis - astro-group