suggestions

• Updated: Wed, March 29, 2006

• Reported By:Melbourne Other
Angela Curtis - sarl Atoll Le Tourne
Internet France

Angela Curtis - sarl Atoll Le Tourne ripoff scam ignores once money is paid preys on vulnerable BE WARNED Internet

I am the latest sucker in the angela curtis astrology fraud. A couple of weeks ago I went online and found the astro group website and ordered a free reading. I thought why not? It's free, so theres no risk. How wrong was I.

I was pretty happy with my free reading which promised a very favourable time was near. Oh yes surprise surprise 56 day cycle of good luck. BUT she said to do this I must request her help and pay a fee, not for her time but apparently I MUST implicate myself in my own future. SOOOO VERY CLEVER.

Oh and she even went as far to say how special I was in comparison to others she had done readings for. I told her I could not afford the fee and this angel of a person reduced their fee for me. Gosh I am SPECIAL.

Usually I would have deleted the e-mails and never visited the site again but I was at a very vulnerable stage. So I entered my birth details and credit card details and confirmed that I was only agreeing to pay the reduced amt of 25us dollars instead of 60. The money was deducted $35.66 aust. dollars and my e-mails asking about my report were responded to with replys that did not make sense. I clicked and keyed her name into my search engine and found out other people had the same story.

I called my bank and put a dispute in and I explained what had happened. I also got them to cancel that credit card. My bank does not seem to think there will be a problem getting the funds back. I kept all the e-mails from her and was told not to delete them as this is evidence. All this has occurred in a 2 week period starting 16th March 2006.

To finish, I will never disclose my credit details ever again and I thank all of you that took the time to write your experience on the ripoff site. I only wish I had a front row seat when this person experiences "what goes around, comes around"

Claire
Melbourne
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2006 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Curtis-sarl-Atoll-Le-Tourne/internet/Angela-Curtis-sarl-Atoll-Le-Tourne-ripoff-scam-ignores-once-money-is-paid-preys-on-vulne-183994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Curtis - sarl Atoll Le Tourne