Complaint Review: Angela Curtis

• Updated: Mon, May 16, 2005

• Reported By:Melton Australia
Angela Curtis
1 Route De Bordeaux Langoiran, France, Rhone Alpes France

Angela Curtis Astro-group.com I am a fool who has been ripped-off Astrology Langoiran Rhone Alpes

I have been contacted by this person whom I was very scheptical about. The tone of her e-mails were rather strong to say the least, and the primary source of information did not exactly follow conventions in Astrology.

I began doubting myself, and tried to find out more about her, alas I was stupid enough to enter payment details even though I had not been able to send e-mails as they were continuously being bounced back to me as undeliverable mail because of invalid e-mail address.

I rang my bank and asked them to stop any action on the card which they did by reporting the card as lost. If the transaction goes through I can then contest the transaction as it has not yet been credited to my account. Her ip address is: 212.234.37.134

Definitely steer clear of this one.

Astor
Melton
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2005 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Curtis/Langoiran-France-Rhone-Alpes-33550/Angela-Curtis-Astro-groupcom-I-am-a-fool-who-has-been-ripped-off-Astrology-Langoiran-Rhon-142832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Curtis