Complaint Review: Angela Curtis

• Submitted: Sat, May 24, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, May 24, 2003

• Reported By:Aberdeen North Carolina
Angela Curtis
http://www.astro-group.com/angela_2003/four_cmmd_t.php4?code=&fname=&d= Internet U.S.A.

Angela Curtis Astro Group ripoff fake con-artist Internet Worldwide

I visited MANY astrology websites, for weeks actually, until I found one I was comfortable with and thought I could trust. I requested a report and did everything that was required of me. I went to my bank and WIRED $80 INTERNATIONALLY. Guess what? I never received ANYTHING. After allowing the suggested time that MISS CURTIS, ANGELA as she calls herself, stated to allow 6-8 weeks, I became worried and sent her an email.

She replied stating that she was not aware my money had been received,blamed it on an assistant, so I went back to my bank and had it verified. My bank verified that her bank had received it. I replied back to her email with all the verification info. I have all documention from both our banks. I have yet to hear back from her,it has been almost 2 years. I have sent her 30 some emails in the past year and still nothing. Sad, I know, but I am persistant if nothing else.

I have always loved astrology and can not stand the thought of her ripping someone else off. You should really visit her website and take a peek, BUT PLEASE DO NOT BE DECEIVED. This lesson cost me $80 but karma's a Bitch Miss Curtis

Christy
Aberdeen, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2003 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Curtis/internet/Angela-Curtis-Astro-Group-ripoff-fake-con-artist-Internet-Worldwide-58279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Curtis