Complaint Review: Angela Curtis

• Reported By:Scoresby Australia
Angela Curtis
angela_curtis@astro-group.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela Curtis ripoff Internet nationwide

Dear Angela Curtis - reading for 2005 - well Angela you are such a fraud - I checked you out and saw articles that you were no good, but I decided to believe the emails you forwarded to me. Well I work honestly 38 hours minimum each week and get paid accordingly, so how do you feel when you get money from doing absolutely nothing you cheat. If you need to survive this way by preying on foolish people like myself by inviting us to pay for a reading well good on you, but you have to live with yourself - and I hope you feel good about it.
Send me your reading you cheating charletan

Pauline
Scoresby
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2004 02:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Curtis/internet/Angela-Curtis-ripoff-Internet-nationwide-117451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Curtis