Complaint Review: Angela Curtis

• Reported By:Bloemfontein Africa
Angela Curtis
angelac@astrogroup.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Angela Curtis ripoff Internet

I visited a website and a pop-up screen appeared, advertising Angela Curtis' services.

I completed my request and sent it. Two days after that I received an e-mail from this Angela saying I must complete my credit card details for a payment of $58.04 before she can send me a full report containing the dates and exact details of when and how I should go about of obtaining a sum of money this year as she predicts I am going to receive a sum of money and for "2 moons", which is 56 days, I will be in a very favourable position financially this year. Whatever?! In South African currency that is a lot of money.

Well, that's what she tells everybody who responds to her adverts on the internet! A friend of mine received the exact same report as I did. Every word the same and every prediction the same as mine! Luckily this stopped me from completing my credit card details and sending it to her or else I would also have been taken for a fool and lost a lot of money. She keeps on sending me e-mails with promises of good fortune-probably hoping I will send her money!

Please stop this person from using the internet by tracing her. I send her an e-mail but it just comes back as undelivered. She is a scam and a lot of people are taken for granted by her!

Yvette
Bloemfontein
South Africa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2005 03:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Curtis/nationwide/Angela-Curtis-ripoff-Internet-131801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Curtis