Complaint Review: Angela Pembrook - pembrookpromotions.com

• Updated: Tue, September 23, 2008

• Reported By:Adelaide Other
Angela Pembrook - pembrookpromotions.com
www.pembrookpromotions.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela Pembrook - pembrookpromotions.com Deducted $39.95 from my Credit Account with out my permission Internet

I received an email from Angela Penbook saying my transaction for $39.95 had been processed successfully. I have not ordered anything from her. It was an automated email. My credit account was very low and would have been refused for any larger amount. I accessed her website which was only an order form.

Barbara
Adelaide
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2008 04:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Pembrook-pembrookpromotionscom/internet/Angela-Pembrook-pembrookpromotionscom-Deducted-3995-from-my-Credit-Account-with-out-m-375256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Pembrook - pembrookpromotions.com