Complaint Review: Angela Pembrooke Process Rebates From Home

• Updated: Wed, April 15, 2009

• Reported By:Cranston Rhode Island
Angela Pembrooke Process Rebates From Home
www.processrebatesathome.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela Pembrooke Angela Pembrooke Process Rebates From Home Angela Pembrooke is a thief and a total fraud. I never got my 197 dollars refunded. Internet

I also was desperate enough to pay money for this rebate procesing job. It turned out to be something that I didn't want to waste my time doing. I figured with the money back guarantee there wouldn't be any problem getting my refund. Boy was I wrong. They did tell me that I would be refunded the money in a few weeks, but that never happenned. I know now that I'd been had. With 3 kids to care for and working 6 days a week, I really don't have the time or energy to chase after my money. I just hope they get put away for a very long time for what they've done.

Cranston, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2009 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Pembrooke-Process-Rebates-From-Home/internet/Angela-Pembrooke-Angela-Pembrooke-Process-Rebates-From-Home-Angela-Pembrooke-is-a-thief-an-443971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Pembrooke Process Rebates From Home