Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook Aka Process From Home

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2008

• Reported By:Pottsville Pennsylvania
Angela Penbrook Aka Process From Home
www.penbrookproductions Internet U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Aka Process From Home This compant STOLE $197.00 from me. This woman made me feel like a FOOL! Internet

I signed up for a work at home program, thinking it would help me as I am a Stay-At- Home mom. I thought I found an easy job that I could do to help my family make money! I paid $197.00! When it came time to logging in, I was denied access!! I sent an e-mail but I don't even know if it actually was sent. When I put in the company's e-mail address, I was horrified te see a bunch of websites about how this same woman ripped other people off. I have not received any emails or phone calls from anyone in this company. This woman stated that 5 minutes after registering, I would be sent a guide to get startes right away! I never got it! This woman ripped me off. Please help me!

T
Pottsville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2008 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Aka-Process-From-Home/internet/Angela-Penbrook-Aka-Process-From-Home-This-compant-STOLE-19700-from-me-This-woman-made-318207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook Aka Process From Home