• Report: #319266

Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook "Make Hundreds Or Even Thousands In 60-min"

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2008

• Reported By:Aztec New Mexico
Angela Penbrook "Make Hundreds Or Even Thousands In 60-min"
rebateprocessortools.com/?ref=&cid=CD8417 Internet U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook "Make Hundreds Or Even Thousands In 60-min" Angela Penbrook guarantees 3 months to use this web rebate processing to make money and if it does work out she will send your money back. Well I paid $197 to receive $500 worth of rebating information Internet

Angela Penbrook is a scam. They are liars that take people for granted. I have paid money to receive information that was going to help me get started on some business. Instead, her company stole my money. In her advertisement, she clearly states that 3-months use of her rebate processing with no money made guaranteed it's free.

I decided that this program was not going to work out for me, so I e-mailed the give e-mail address customercare@penbrookproductions.com to ask how to cancel my account. It has been five days now and I have not got one response.

Whoever is running this program should not be allowed to be doing this to people. It is not fair for someone to put advertisements out saying guaranteed to make a lot of money for just a little amount of time and for someone like me to fall for it . I gave them my money even my bank information and the company decides to rip me off by not giving my money back.

Like very many other people who have fallen for this scam we probably could use that money for more valuable things. We need to put a stop to these people who think they can just walk right over people.

Aztec, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2008 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Make-Hundreds-Or-Even-Thousands-In-60-min/internet/Angela-Penbrook-Make-Hundreds-Or-Even-Thousands-In-60-min-Angela-Penbrook-guarantees-3-m-319266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook "Make Hundreds Or Even Thousands In 60-min"