pause

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:north providence Rhode Island
Angela Penbrook Of Penbrook Productions
customercare@penbrookproductions.com> Internet U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Of Penbrook Productions I was scammed into believing that i would be able to process rebates from home to make money, as i am disabled and a single mom. After i paid the money, I could not get started and began sending angela emails for help, never heard back from anyone. Internet

I am so upset. After reading how I would be able to work from home processing rebates, I sent my debit card number to angela to begin processing rebates. After that, i sent one half dozen of emails asking for help because i had not received the list of companies that i would select to process rebates for.

I have never done anything like this before, but after becoming disabled I thought God was answering my prayers. I guess not.

Carole
north providence, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Of-Penbrook-Productions/internet/Angela-Penbrook-Of-Penbrook-Productions-I-was-scammed-into-believing-that-i-would-be-able-327892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook Of Penbrook Productions