Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook - Penbrook Productions, -IWealthU - Makemyincomeathome Rebate Processor Tools

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 22, 2008

• Reported By:RESACA Georgia
www.rebateprocessortools.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook - Penbrook Productions - IWealthU - Makemyincomeathome - Rebate Processor Tools Given the run around about refund Internet

I purchased this course and was charged $197.00.I checked it out and it was not what I expected. I called the same day 3/19/08 and ask for a refund it is now 4/22/08 and still No refund.I have talked to customer care 5 times, and every time they tell me I will get my refund in 5 to 7 business days. I am also given the same confirmation number. the people I talk to act like they can not understand you and will not let you talk without interrupting you.I hope you do not get scammed by this fraudulent internet company.

Peaches
RESACA, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Penbrook-Productions-IWealthU-Makemyincomeathome-Rebate-Processor-Tools/internet/Angela-Penbrook-Penbrook-Productions-IWealthU-Makemyincomeathome-Rebate-Processor-327936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook - Penbrook Productions, -IWealthU - Makemyincomeathome Rebate Processor Tools