Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook - Penbrook Productions - Rebateprocessor@MXSERVER75.COM

• Submitted: Thu, March 27, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2008

• Reported By:Grovetown Georgia
Angela Penbrook - Penbrook Productions - Rebateprocessor@MXSERVER75.COM
penbrookproductions.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook - Penbrook Productions - Rebateprocessor@MXSERVER75.COM PENBROOK CROOKS!! Rebate processors phony ad!! Internet

Watch out for the rebateprocessor MRS ANGELA PENBROOK!! HUGE Ripoff. The penbrook crooks claim to double the "Small" 197.00 Fee but they failed to send me the link as soon as my payment went through. I even called and they told me they would "Resend" it. that never happened. Please dont fall for this gimmick!!! I still dont have my money back. They send all kinds of emails with different titles but the same gimmick is behind it all. I have continuously tried to contact them and talk to my bank about getting my money back. NO progress. Please all of you innocent people looking for home based work. Do research I dont want anyone to feel the way I do because I was honestly ready to put lots of time and effort into this "job".

Grovetown, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2008 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Penbrook-Productions-RebateprocessorMXSERVER75COM/internet/Angela-Penbrook-Penbrook-Productions-RebateprocessorMXSERVER75COM-PENBROOK-CROOKS-321535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook - Penbrook Productions - Rebateprocessor@MXSERVER75.COM