Deegan

• Reported By:Dayton Tennessee
Angela Penbrook-Penbrook Productions
Penbrookproductions.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook-Penbrook Productions Pip Off Internet Internet

This is just a broken record as my experience is equal to many I have been reading, re: Penbrook Productions. It is so frustrating to be told over and over, the refund is in process. Promises to have a manager call me within 24 hours are are as empty as my wallet. I have never experienced any thing like this before, and am amased that something that sounds so lagit can be so wrong. The website is still up and running. Why? 'Angela' is obviously a scam artist interested only in the money she can steal from people who need the money most. She should be extremely ashamed of herself. She sould know, What goes around, comes around. I want my money back into my account. I still have a couple of weeks, so can this be done?

Madatcrooks
Dayton, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2008 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Penbrook-Productions/internet/Angela-Penbrook-Penbrook-Productions-Pip-Off-Internet-Internet-337418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook-Penbrook Productions