Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook Process From Home Rebates

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2008

• Reported By:Sheridan California
Angela Penbrook Process From Home Rebates
makemyincomeathome3.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Process From Home Rebates Angela Penbrook Process from home rebates today got my $197.00 and still waiting for now to get started. Called customer care also sent e-mail still waiting. What a Scam. On-line Based Internet

*Author of original report: Angela Penbrook Process From Home Rebates I got my money back!

*Consumer Suggestion: I was scammed by this person too.

Process rebates today what a scam took my money and still no account to get started. What do I do.

Connie
Sheridan, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Process-From-Home-Rebates/internet/Angela-Penbrook-Process-From-Home-Rebates-Angela-Penbrook-Process-from-home-rebates-today-321341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook Process From Home Rebates

Angela Penbrook Process From Home Rebates I got my money back!

AUTHOR: Connie - (U.S.A.)

I got my money back called my credit card and had it red flaged and kept calling the customer service number till I got thru told them my card was red flaged and please return the money. After about 14 days it was returned to my card. Still get there email but this time I filled it out with there number and email address and sent it back. In name and address box wrote this SCRAMED BY YOU BEFOR NO THANKS!!! Have not heard from them yet hope they got it.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I was scammed by this person too.

AUTHOR: Sweetybird68 - (U.S.A.)

If you paid by credit card, you will need to contact your credit card company and let them know you were defrauded and ask that this charge be removed. You will need to send them any emails you sent to Angela and/or customer care and if you refer them to this site, they will be able to see the many reports filed against this phony company. Also, it may be wise to cancel your card and have them issue you a new one with a new number so that they can't charge any more to your credit card.

If you paid through a bank debit card attached to your checking account, contact your bank and let them know about this fraud. You will probably have to cancel your account and open a new one as this company now has access to your bank information.

DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! KEEP FIGHTING THIS UNTIL YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

Also, report this company to the BBB, the FTC, the attorney general, and anyone else you can. We need to put scammers like this out of business.