Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook Productions, Ezinternetincome1.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2008

• Reported By:East Falmouth Massachusetts
Angela Penbrook Productions, Ezinternetincome1.com
ezinternetincome1.com Irvine, California U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook, Angela Penbrook Productions, Ezinternetincome1.com BUYER BEWARE!!! Angela Penbrook has scammed yet another trusting fool... Irvine California

I had foolishly signed up with "Angela Penbrook Productions" on Feb. 28th. I sent an e-mail the very next day to the customer care@penbrookprodutions.com address they had provided stating that I was cancelling and wanted my refund ASAP. They returned a response that simply stated "a customer representative will contact you within 24 hours". Nope!

46 days later and numerous phone calls to 1-800-785-8042, speaking with people who hardly spoke English (when I wasn't "disconnected") and the "you will receive your refund in 7-9 days" nonsense- on 5 different occassions, weeks apart and I still have nothing but $197 missing from my bank account!

They even had the nerve to tell me that there was nothing they could do because a refund had already been processed and that it was up to my bank to find the money.

My bank suggested that I contact the BBB and even the police in the city/town of operations. I believe that it is Irvine, CA though I am not totally sure. With all of the broken English speaking "representatives", the business could be based out of this country for all I know.

This truly falls under the "Buyer Beware" catagory...

East Falmouth, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2008 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Productions-Ezinternetincome1com/Irvine-California/Angela-Penbrook-Angela-Penbrook-Productions-Ezinternetincome1com-BUYER-BEWARE-Angela-326161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook Productions, Ezinternetincome1.com