Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook Productions Rebate Processing Program

• Submitted: Mon, April 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 07, 2008

• Reported By:Falconer New York
Angela Penbrook Productions Rebate Processing Program
wealthdci.com Nationwide, California U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Productions Rebate Processing Program This company scammed me and did not honor their money back guarantee! Nationwide California

*Author of original report: Promising Progress on Refund of Initial Cost

This company promises an easy way to make money in minutes as a rebate processer. What you get is not a rebate processer program, but a whole bunch of unorganized materials regarding internet marketing. They also offer customer care, which is not forth coming and their unable to be reached much of the time. I have been requesting a refund from this program since March 20th, 2008 as they guaranteed a refund within 60 days if you weren't satisfied.

It is now April 7th, 2008. When I went to my favorites to pull up the site address, I found the phone number and just called and finally reached a live human being who said that my refund has been approved today and will be returned to my account within five business days. I will be following up on this to make sure that it happens. I asked him why I have not received any emails to confirm and he said that I will be receiving one. We shall see!!!

Deirdre
Falconer, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2008 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Productions-Rebate-Processing-Program/Nationwide-California/Angela-Penbrook-Productions-Rebate-Processing-Program-This-company-scammed-me-and-did-not-324196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook Productions Rebate Processing Program

AUTHOR: Deirdre - (U.S.A.)

For all of you out there who feel that you have been scammed by this company, call the financial institution that was charged the $197 for this misleading and disreputable program (Penbrook Productions). I just called my credit card company and they put the total amount in dispute and removed it from my balance. What happens then is that if the refund is not received within the five business days stated to me, the financial institution will contact the company and make every attempt to retrieve the funds within thirty days. I imagine that they have the authority to pursue every avenue to get the money back and will be successful.