Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook Productions

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2008

• Reported By:Buffalo Minnesota
Angela Penbrook Productions
penbrookproductions.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Productions, Angela Penbrook took my $197 on the promise of helping me process rebates from home, but it's all a lie! Internet

*Author of original report: **UPDATE** I finally got my money back!

Angela Penbrook is a rip-off artist of the worst kind. She pretends to want to help people earn money from home, but then takes their money, and you never hear from her again. She even uses her daughter, if the daughter exists, to reel people into her scam. She took my $197 and then I got nothing from her, except some BS about joining clickbank and using google adwords. She says in her ad that you will process rebates and get a list of companies you can do this for. It's all a big lie!

Hopefully, my credit card company will let me do a chargeback. I'm just sorry I'm not the only one this has happened to. I'm a single mom with a teenage daughter, and I can't afford to throw money away like this. I just wanted a legitimate way to work from home so I could be there for my daughter when she needs me.

This person should be caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. She should not be allowed to get away with committing fraud and preying on innocent people who just want to earn a little money and take care of their families.

Sweetybird68
Buffalo, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2008 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Productions/internet/Angela-Penbrook-Productions-Angela-Penbrook-took-my-197-on-the-promise-of-helping-me-pro-314944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook Productions

**UPDATE** I finally got my money back!

AUTHOR: Sweetybird68 - (U.S.A.)

I got a letter from the woman in charge of billing at my CC company, and they took this charge off my card. I had to argue with them for a while to get it taken off. I basically told them it was a scam and I wasn't paying PERIOD. I also sent them emails I sent to this so-called company trying to get my refund. I wasn't taking no for an answer, so if you are persistent, you can get your money back for this scam.