Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook Productions

• Reported By:Genoa Ohio
Angela Penbrook Productions
wealthdci.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Productions Degrading and humiliating Internet

I signed up for the opportunity to make money via the internet. A person was to call after I paid $197. They got the payment immediately via my card.
Approximately 1 week later a gentleman called my cell phone while at work I could not talk I ask to call back , I did and the number stated it was no longer in service. Approximately 2-3 days later called as I was leaving work I stated I would be home in 15 minutes and could talk then no return call. Another week went by and he called while at work and after attempting to understand what could be accomplished away from my computer he stated I wasn't worth his time and I did not want to make money and hung up. He also stated I was combatable (?). I called back and again # no longer in service. I called another number I had and she hung up. As you can see I did not have a successful start and chose to not even be involved in such a company. I then verbally and via email (4 times) requested my refund.

The customer service indicated I would get in 2-3 business days it is now almost 1 month and NO REFUND.
This company is deceitful and very negative. I believe Angela is being represented by fakes!!

Nkd
Genoa, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2008 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Productions/internet/Angela-Penbrook-Productions-Degrading-and-humiliating-Internet-342520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook Productions