likes

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2008

• Reported By:Honesdale Pennsylvania
Angela Penbrook Productions
http://www.penbrookproductions.com/Step01.aspx Internet U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Productions False information for product/ service purchased. Requested money back refund several times. Always excuses, never receiving refund! Internet

I purchased the work from home processing rebates online. They promised I would be working with large companies, i.e. Home Depot. The process they sold me on was barely half of the actual proceedure they advertise. I have sent several e-mails requesting my 90 day money back guarantee. I have made several phone calls. All say they have or are sending my money. As of this date I can not get my money refunded. Help!

Linda
Honesdale, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2008 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Productions/internet/Angela-Penbrook-Productions-False-information-for-product-service-purchased-Requested-mo-326931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook Productions