Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook Productions

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2008

• Reported By:belleville Michigan
Angela Penbrook Productions
www.angelapenbrookproductions.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Productions I also got ripped off by Angela and I am hopping mad as he** Las Vegas Nevada Internet

It truly was a scam. I am so heartbroken, it sucks. I am on disability and was just trying to make a difference in my life. Boy did it make a difference. Now I am in debt more than ever

I too bought the 197.00 programs fee. I received the first three modules as promissed and that was it. Nothing more. The reports were just list and how to become affiliates and not process rebates. You had to sign up for things and then invest in the companoes program. There was promissed a mentor...good luck!!

Everytime i tried to call I got hung up on or spoken to rudely. I was promissed a free scholarship program and was told i would hear from them...Ha!!!! never did. When I tied to call back I got the same run around. I have also experienced the sex line!!! I tried to call the 800 number for assistance and was told that it didn't even exist!!!

Angela is a scammer to the nth degree!! She should be thoroughly investigated and put in jail. for fraud!!! I will never be sucked in again!!! I've been burnt and now I'm mad as hell!!!!

Greg
belleville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2008 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Productions/internet/Angela-Penbrook-Productions-I-also-got-ripped-off-by-Angela-and-I-am-hopping-mad-as-he-L-322731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook Productions