Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook Productions

• Updated: Fri, June 13, 2008

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Angela Penbrook Productions
angelapenbrook@penbrookproductions.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Productions Ripped me off for $197.00 to process rebates. Internet

After having paid $197.00, I tried to access the Process From Home program with the information given to me via a telephone call to customer service to no avail. They basically gave me the run around so I called a person named Danell who had called me claiming to be someone from an organization called wealthdci. She also pretended to help me but quit taking my phone calls. I have tried to call customer service, however, the number doesn't work anymore. On April 22, 2008, I was diagnosed with pneumonia and ended up spending nine days in the hospital. Upon my arrival home, I started the process over, only to find the phone number no longer worked. May 6, 2008, I sent an e-mail to angelapenbrook@penbrookproductions requesting a refund. May 21, 2008, I received two e-mails from "noreply@makemy income at home.com". The first one came at 7:41 a.m. stating she was sorry this wasn't the program for me, the money had been successfully refunded and should hit my accout in5-7 business days. The second one came at 7:42 a.m. It said, "Your transaction has been successfully refunded. You should see the money credited to your account in 7-10 business days. We apologize for this inconvieniece." It is now June 13, 2008, and no refund.

Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2008 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Productions/internet/Angela-Penbrook-Productions-Ripped-me-off-for-19700-to-process-rebates-Internet-340163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook Productions