Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook Productions

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2008

• Reported By:council grove Kansas
Angela Penbrook Productions
penbrookproductions.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Productions, Wealthinc.com The ad was completely false. I have seen other reports. I want my refund that was promised to me. I have sent numerous emails and have not received 197.00 Internet

I was ripped off. The ad was false. It was nothing like what was offered. I have emailed the company several times to get my 197.00 that was paid with the trial bases to get my money back . I have not received my refund or a response. Thank you for letting me know I am not the only one.

Darcye
council grove, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2008 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Productions/internet/Angela-Penbrook-Productions-Wealthinccom-The-ad-was-completely-false-I-have-seen-other-322613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook Productions