Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook Productions

• Updated: Thu, May 29, 2008

• Reported By:Keizer Oregon
Angela Penbrook Productions
penbrookproductions.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Productions Penbrook --- Beyond a scam --- It's illegal Irvine California

*Consumer Comment: DO NOT GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER ON THE PHONE OR ON THE INTERNET!

On February 27, 2008, I received a call from Penbrook Productions and the guy on the phone said he was calling to help me get started. I told him that I did not go through the process and I had cancelled out. I did, however, find it wrong to ask for my credit card info first and when I went to continue I did not like the questions being asked and I exited from their site. However, because of that phone call I went to check my account on line and - you got it - I had been charged $197.

I immediately called the 1-800 number on my cc and spoke with Amber. Dumber than a doughnut she took my email address and said she would give my info to her supervisor and I asked to talk to her supervisor and she said she was the supervisor!

I then called the next day and got Anthony who gave me a reference number that I could track and that it would create my refund. On April 23 I spoke with David and he told be the reference number didn't mean anything.

On May 1 I spoke with Tyler and again promised me my refund. To date nothing. So, my friends, it seems we've all been duped.

Diana
Keizer, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2008 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Productions/nationwide/Angela-Penbrook-Productions-Penbrook-Beyond-a-scam-Its-illegal-Irvine-California-335421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook Productions

DO NOT GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER ON THE PHONE OR ON THE INTERNET!

AUTHOR: Helene - (U.S.A.)

Did you know if you don't let anyone have your credit card number on the phone or on the internet, they can not charge anything to you?

If you keep you financial information OFF THE DAMNED INTERNET, then nobody can hack your account and steal from you.

I lost $200 in paypal when I was hacked there.

NEVER AGAIN!

I have a lot of friends in IT and they tell me there is NO HACKER -PROOF, 100 PERCENT guaranteed SECURE COMPUTER SITE! And there are terrorists hacking daily looking to finance their operations.

WELL THEY WON'T BE DOING IT WITH MY MONEY!