Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook Productions

• Reported By:lawrence Kansas
Angela Penbrook Productions
penbrookproductions.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Productions Rebate Processing from home a SCAM Nationwide

I am disabled. Too proud to do Social Security at my age. This sounded too good to be true. After several days, I got another email saying that positions were filling fast. So, I said to myself that I could process rebates from home. So, I paid the $197 and joined up. According to her email, i could make that in an hour.

I have a degree from a major University. True, greed can cloud common sense. I took the bate and found myself in a sales from website. That isn't what I wanted to do. I kept reading her ebook and kept thinking the rebate processing part would be coming. It never did.

I called my credit card company and reported it the next day. As the transaction had not completed, I was told to fill out a form and mail it to them when available.

Angela offered a full refund if not satisfied, but of course the website isn't valid. I did get an email from their customer care department, but no one ever followed up.

I should have known better, but I was doing anything to avoid disability.

Don't make the same mistake I made.

lawrence, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Productions/nationwide/Angela-Penbrook-Productions-Rebate-Processing-from-home-a-SCAM-Nationwide-312726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook Productions