Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook Productions

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2008

• Reported By:Spring HIll Florida
Angela Penbrook Productions
angelapenbrook@penbrookproductions.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Productions Scammed me into a program that claims I would process rebates from home & make money? California

I searched the internet for work at home jobs. I cam across Penbrook Productions, by Angela Penbrook. This is supposed to be a program where you process rebates and make money through Click bank online & what they call blogging & pinging. I have all the ebooks printed out from the so called company. They make you pay $197.00 to get started. I paid and did receive a password and instructions to get started.

What was misleading is that you end up having to pay more money. I also did not get proof of my payment. I have sent Angela Penbrook several email wanting a refund and no reply emails have been sent. I went with this company because she had a good cover page and i saw the blue letters BBB, so I assumed she checked out. I should have looked further. Can someone help me so I can get my mony back.

Maria
Spring HIll, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2008 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Productions/nationwide/Angela-Penbrook-Productions-Scammed-me-into-a-program-that-claims-I-would-process-rebates-315459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook Productions