Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook Rebate Processing

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2008

• Reported By:ELIZABETH Colorado
Angela Penbrook Rebate Processing
1437 North Denver Ave Suite 225 Loveland, Colorado U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Rebate Processing I sent $197.00 for their so called start up program. I received nothing in the physical mail, or by e-mail. I have sent countless e-mails trying to get this company to comply and make good on their promises. I have had no luck at all. Loveland Colorado

I joined the rebate process at home with a payment of $197.00 on January 31, 2008. According to the adds I was suppose to receive a start up kit within 5 minutes of receiving my payment. I was disappointed to find out after I had purchased the program I would have to complete a 7 week program and at the end I would recieve a certificate of completion and excess to the on-line data base of rebate companies.

That is where I should have got a clue about the legitimacy of this program-i was just desperate to earn income because my social security is not enough to live on. I was taken advantage of by this fraudulant program. I corresponded with them often via e-mail with several responses reiterating that the company was not a scam. I have copies of all the emails I sent and the responses received if they would be of interest to anyone.

I was sent a list of 8 companies I could do off-line rebates for. 5 of the adds were from the same company and were only valid to people that lived in the Pheonix area-it was not open to mail rebates as the company claimed-another area I was taken advantage of. This is just criminal how they take desperate people and lead them down a road which eventually became a waste of precious time.

Carol
ELIZABETH, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2008 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Rebate-Processing/Loveland-Colorado-80538/Angela-Penbrook-Rebate-Processing-I-sent-19700-for-their-so-called-start-up-program-I-r-326956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook Rebate Processing