Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook - Wealth DCI - Penbrook Productions

• Submitted: Sat, March 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 01, 2008

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
Angela Penbrook - Wealth DCI - Penbrook Productions
http://wealthdci.com/user Irvine, California U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook - Wealth DCI - Penbrook Productions Claimed that it was rebate processing, didn't mention you had to write ads for companies to get the rebate Irvine California

ANGELA PENBROOK IS A SCAM! I was very disappointed, I recently have had an accident and then broke my leg 2 weeks later. I was looking for something to help me, since I was out of work for several weeks, to pay my high doctors bills that insurance didn't cover. In all that they talk about in their e-mailed description, it says nothing about having to write ads for companies selling a product, they make it seem as if you would be working for several companies processing their rebates. I'm now $197 further away from paying my bills, I could have paid one off with that amount. And I feel like a complete idiot for falling for this SCAM!

Broken dawn
Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2008 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-Wealth-DCI-Penbrook-Productions/Irvine-California-92612/Angela-Penbrook-Wealth-DCI-Penbrook-Productions-Claimed-that-it-was-rebate-processing-313631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook - Wealth DCI - Penbrook Productions