Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook - penbrookproductions.com

• Submitted: Sun, March 30, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 30, 2008

• Reported By:windsor locks Connecticut
Angela Penbrook - penbrookproductions.com
www.wealthdci.com Irvine, California U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook - penbrookproductions.com I have been scammed and now I want JUSTICE!! Irvine California

I have been waiting for over a week for my information also. I cant believe after reading on aol the day before that this is a good choice to earn extra money be processing rebates. I should have gone with my gut feelings when I tried to get into the website after all the information was taken,I couldnt get into the website then I called last Sunday and I was on hold for a very long time but believe it or not it did sound like it was a call center type of place and the girl said the website was down for some kind of difficulties to try back again in 24 hours. Now hopefully I will be able to get the money back somehow.I will never trust these sites or aol again for putting this as a trusted site.

Kathlene
windsor locks, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2008 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook-penbrookproductionscom/Irvine-California/Angela-Penbrook-penbrookproductionscom-I-have-been-scammed-and-now-I-want-JUSTICE-Ir-322321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook - penbrookproductions.com