Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook

• Submitted: Fri, June 13, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 13, 2008

• Reported By:harrisburg Pennsylvania
Angela Penbrook
Nicosia, Cyprus Internet U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook I am thankful that I read Rip-Off Report FIRST, after google map search Nicosia Internet

I have gotten numerous e-mails about this supposed 'super-opportunity, and just 'spammed' them, until now. I thought that I would at least look into it, so I went to the website. Before I did anything, I looked at their so-called warranties and disclaimers section, and it said that they are from, and I would be doing business with; Nircosia, Cyprus. Red Flag!!! Where is that??? I looked on Google for a map of it. It is a little Island between Beirut and Turkey!!!! I stopped right there! I am not sending my hard "worked all my life for" disability money to any of those countries! I sounded too good to be true, and from what I have read in the Ripp-off reports, I am glad I didn't!! I need extra money! However, I want it to be honest and legit, and preferably from the USA. It says right in their disclaimer that there are NO warranties for damege, etc., and that got me looking. I hope and pray that you folks that asked for a refund for whatever reason, that you sent them/her your money, can get it back. I hope that it's not a scam, and that a person can make some money.

By the way, the lady in the video says that her name is Angel Stevens. In the e-mail, it says, "let Angela Penbrooke tell you about this amazing opportunity". I am going to try and have my name removed from their mailing list. Actually, it wasn't even addressed to me! It was addressed to someone else. How did I get it??? I had recieved two e-mails today. The first one didn't work, but the sencond (reported) one did. Neither ore on the list provided at the bottom of this report.

Stratman
harrisburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2008 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook/internet/Angela-Penbrook-I-am-thankful-that-I-read-Rip-Off-Report-FIRST-after-google-map-search-Ni-340012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook