Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:Irasburg Vermont
Angela Penbrook
angelapenbrook@penbrookproductions.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook They ripped me off for 197.00 dollars for how to make money off rebates. Internet

First I had to download the PDF Wizard which cost me $35.85 then they had me download a rediculous amount of pages to read which none of them mention how to make money from rebates.

Then they wanted us to invest 5000 dollars to get a search engine to help us get our material on making money off rebates.

I said we could not afford that we told them we will do it on our own, it may take longer but when we start making money maybe then we will be able to invest in something like that and have our own web page.

Well then we could not find anything on rebates .I did write to Angela Penbrook at penbrook productions several times and never got a response. They took me for $197.00. This is a big rip off scam.You have no way to contact this lady. They even give you a rigistration number. Mine is

REG97ALF what good that is. They give you a number to make them look legit.

Irasburg, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2008 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook/internet/Angela-Penbrook-They-ripped-me-off-for-19700-dollars-for-how-to-make-money-off-rebates-I-347076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook