Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook

• Updated: Sat, April 19, 2008

• Reported By:Justice Illinois
Angela Penbrook
http://wealthdci.com/node/22 Internet U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Web based company that I paid $197 via internet. I was suppose to receive a packet in the mail and info via email and internet. I haven't received anything and my emails go unanswered. Internet

I singed up and paid $197 for this via internet on March 5, 2008 and have not recieved anything. I have not recieved the package in the mail as promised. They have not returned any of my emails or phone calls. I have sent emails to be reimbursed, as promised, which have gone unanswered.

Kat kar
Justice, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2008 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrook/internet/Angela-Penbrook-Web-based-company-that-I-paid-197-via-internet-I-was-suppose-to-receive-327259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook