Complaint Review: Angela PenbrookProductions/ Process Rebates From Home

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2008

• Reported By:Affton Missouri
Angela PenbrookProductions/ Process Rebates From Home
www.healthdci.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela PenbrookProductions/ Process Rebates From Home Took my money, could not help me on the phone and the people I spoke with can barely speak english.refused to help with me getting a full refund.said they cannot connect me to the financial dept. Internet

Angela Penbrook Home Processing is a joke/fraud company.They took my money over the internet and now no one is available to help or to explain how to process the rebates.

The customer service line is an even bigger joke. The people who answer the phones can barely speak english and appear to be very dumb. They dont know how to do anything other than to repeat back what you say to them.

When I ask customer service to connect me to the financial or accounting dept. so I can get a refund they said they are not allowed to transfer calls to them and the dept. do not have a direct phone line.

They gave me a refund code and refused to call my credit card comapny to stop payment.

Debbie
Affton, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-PenbrookProductions-Process-Rebates-From-Home/internet/Angela-PenbrookProductions-Process-Rebates-From-Home-Took-my-money-could-not-help-me-on-317345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela PenbrookProductions/ Process Rebates From Home