Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook@penbrookproductions.com

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2008

• Reported By:Ballston spa New York
Angela Penbrook@penbrookproductions.com
angelapenbrook@penbrookproductions.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook@penbrookproductions.com I have searched for legitimate business working online and thought I found it. Internet

I have looked for legitimate work to do from home. I thought this was a good business for me and that I could do it from home with no problem. I became suspicious when I sent an e-mail to the e-mail address and received no response. I then began to search the internet and was directed to ripoff from the search engine. This is where I found I had been stolen from. I immediately called my credit card company to stop payment and it seems I will have to wait until Tuesday to fix it but the credit card company will honor my request. I hope to be able to do something legally as thisneeds to be stopped.

Rosemary
Ballston spa, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2008 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrookpenbrookproductionscom/internet/Angela-Penbrookpenbrookproductionscom-I-have-searched-for-legitimate-business-working-on-318043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook@penbrookproductions.com