Complaint Review: Angela Penbrook's Make You Famous Consulting Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, July 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 26, 2008

• Reported By:Mango Florida
Angela Penbrook's Make You Famous Consulting Inc.
19800 Macarthur Blvd Suite 300 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook's Make You Famous Consulting Inc. internet scam stole my money and I did not get any services. Irvine California

Upon signing up as a rebate processor and doing research after the fact i called 8 days later on 3-28-08 and asked for a refund and confirmation. I was sent a bogus confirmation of the cancellation and a wekk later no money. i called again and was told the rep did not process correctly but it is taken care of now.

A month later after several calls and the run around and not getting my money I filled s dispute with my bank and they took the money off, but the bank put the money back on 7-14-08. They told me I have to take it up with the company. When I called "Make You Famouns consulting" on 7-25-08 I was told they would call me back in 24-48 hours. I insisted on a manager and after yelling and screaming for 30min finally got a manager who stated that refunds are through accounting and their phones are down but he will submit a request.

i insisted on a rush request, however the same request was suppose to have been put through since 3-28-08. He said they would call me back on Monday but somehow I find that hard to believe. I will not stop until I get my money back.

Krg
Mango, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2008 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Penbrooks-Make-You-Famous-Consulting-Inc/Irvine-California-92612/Angela-Penbrooks-Make-You-Famous-Consulting-Inc-internet-scam-stole-my-money-and-I-did-n-355983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Penbrook's Make You Famous Consulting Inc.