Complaint Review: Angela Pennbrook

• Submitted: Mon, December 14, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009

• Reported By: Steve — Adamstown Maryland United States of America
Angela Pennbrook

Angela Pennbrook Rebate Programs 90 day price guarantee never received/refused to pay for high cost additional training from follow up call and was cursed out with profane language for not accepting Internet

I applied for on-line rebate program with Angela Penbrook.  I paid the fee and received the instructions which I found difficult to follow and also not really a rebate program as advertised.

I called the customer service phone number and was told that someone would contact me to provide help. What I received was a call from someone who said that they were an affiliate with hard sell phone tactics who would train me for a $4000 fee.

When I  refused he insulted me with profane language and hung up. I called Angela Penbrook customer service and complained and requested my money back as advertised.  I called again about a month later. I have never received my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Pennbrook/internet/Angela-Pennbrook-Rebate-Programs-90-day-price-guarantee-never-receivedrefused-to-pay-for-538926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Pennbrook