• Report: #320633

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2008

• Reported By:Newark Ohio
Angela Pennbrook
www.wealthdc.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Angela Pennbrook They took $197.00 of mine saying I would process rebates and never was able to nor could I get my momey back Does Not Appear Does not appear

I gave Angela Pennbrook $197.00 by using a credit card to process rebates and after they got my money they had me do all kinds of things and I was not able to process any rebates. I then called asking for help and they seemed to not know what I was talking about. So I then asked for my money back and they told me that it would take 5 to 7 days. If I paid by credit card then I should be able to get it back right away.

Randy
Newark, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2008 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Pennbrook/nationwide/Angela-Pennbrook-They-took-19700-of-mine-saying-I-would-process-rebates-and-never-was-ab-320633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Pennbrook