Complaint Review: Angela Woodside Jones Lawson

• Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — biloxi Mississippi United States of America
Angela Woodside Jones Lawson
west st Internet United States of America

Angela Woodside Jones Lawson Eugene, Tiffany, Ann , Lynn , Angela Jones, Joey Lawson, Thunder Creek Farm Beware: How Many Alias's Can One Horsetrader Have? Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: from tuck0029@gmail.com Many victims of Angela Jones

*General Comment: She's A Liar and Thief!!!

Can someone tell me why this scammer/ horsetrader is still in business? After taking my money and the horse she sent me was NOT the horse she described in her ad nor the same color  because of her pictures being altered. Why hasn't anyone besides myself turned her in to the proper authorities of State Of Tennessee . Everyone needs to stand together on Rippoffreport.com and shut her down so she can't get anyone else hurt or scammed. LETS ALL STAND TOGETHER AND PUT THIS HORSETRADER OUT OF BUSINESS ONCE AND FOR ALL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Woodside-Jones-Lawson/internet/Angela-Woodside-Jones-Lawson-Eugene-Tiffany-Ann-Lynn-Angela-Jones-Joey-Lawson-Thun-934591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Woodside Jones Lawson

from tuck0029@gmail.com Many victims of Angela Jones

AUTHOR: tuck0029@gmail.com - (United States of America)

So many victims.  Same story -  selling auction horses on the internet horse selling websites as "kid broke, 4h, saddle club, "family personal horse", daughters horse."

Taking money orders from buyers out of state, cashing them, not supplying the horse or money back.  Refusing Shippers to pick up horses.  Not shipping the horses that are paid for by buyers.

Not supplying vet check, registration, and coggins paperwork.

All Lies, fraud, deceit.  Breaking many consumer protection laws of TN.

Many victims want justice.

Contact me.
Tuck
0029@gmail.com

#2 General Comment

She's A Liar and Thief!!!

AUTHOR: ajburrow - (United States of America)

She stole money from me. I sent her a money order, payable to JOEY LAWSON, her husband who doesn't care what she does.  She sold the horse, after lieing and saying it had a hurt leg!!  She has sent me a few "small" payments, and still owes me alot!!!  I'm so tired of her giving me the run around. She always says, I sent another payment and it NEVER shows up!!!  She just lies, lies, lies!!! Joey is apart of it all, obviously.  I'd sue him too because I made money order payable to him, as she asked me to do.  She has been turned in to all kinds of authorities in TN but it's never enough, go figure??  She has sold horses, from what I've heard, that have hurt people and are suppose to kid horses!!  She just wants money, money, money.  She is moving again, she just emailed and told me.  I guess they have to hide again.  There are complaints against her about renting too!!  She and Joey left a huge electric bill, water bill, and ROACHES!!  What kind of people live like this??

If there was an attorney out there that could help us all, they'd maybe go to jail??? I'v been told from others who follow her, she sells bad horses from auctions and sells as kid horses.  That's misrepresentation!! She posts all the time on horseclicks.com, horseville.com, equinenow.com, horsetopia.com. Her and Joey freaken stole my money all together!!  Don't have alot of money but some attorneys work pro-bono for the common good or get paid after winning lawsuit.  Please someone out there help us all!!  There is "alot" of us that want to sue her butt.  Oh go to facebook and type in the search bar:  angela woodside lawson and you'll see her, joey, and their lovely tatoos!!

Sorry you got scammed too!  We do need to stop her.  Respond to this with an email and I'll contact you, if you want. Thanks