Complaint Review: Angela (angela@intrnic.com/angela@astro-group.com

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Angela (angela@intrnic.com/angela@astro-group.com
angela@astro-group.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Angela (angela@intrnic.com/angela@astro-group.com ripoff Internet

Angela (angela@astro-group.com& angela@intrnic.com)is a fake!!!
I got a free reading from her where she offered a report. I did not respond, so she sent more e-mails telling me why I should trust in her. She said that she was a profesional. I sent her an email to let her know somw of my concerns about astrologers on line. She follewed it by sendind me a personal e-mail regarding my concerns. I then ordered my personal report from her. She e-mailed me to congratulate me and to let me know that my creditcard @(SARL ATOLL) had been debited and that I would receive my report in 5-9 days and that it would be up to 50 pages. I NEVER RECEIVED THE REPORT! I e-mailed her 5 times, but she never answered.

Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2005 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-angelaintrniccomangelaastro-groupcom/nationwide/Angela-angelaintrniccomangelaastro-groupcom-ripoff-Internet-128417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela (angela@intrnic.com/angela@astro-group.com