Complaint Review: Angela-curtis@astro-group.com

• Updated: Sun, July 24, 2005

• Reported By:Poole Other
Angela-curtis@astro-group.com
Internet U.S.A.

Angela-curtis@astro-group.com angelas emails unsolicited, over the weeks promising an astrology report, prompted me to try it, as a practising astrologer. My credit card details were given on 12th July her reply was my card would be credited and I would receive my reports via email within 7-9days. Unfortunately I got nothing, I have sent her so many emails and she never replied. Ripoff Internet

angelas emails unsolicited, over the weeks promising an astrology report, prompted me to try it My credit card details were given on 12th July her reply was my card would be credited and I would receive my reports via email within 7-9days.

She debitted my account with 58 Dolars and unfortunately I got nothing, I have sent her so many emails and she has never replied!!!! She tried to do the same trick with my friend, luckly she did not give her card details to her.

Please stop this woman ripping people off, please do something about it to get this woman to get what she deserves!!!

Ayten
Poole
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2005 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-curtisastro-groupcom/internet/Angela-curtisastro-groupcom-angelas-emails-unsolicited-over-the-weeks-promising-an-astr-151078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela-curtis@astro-group.com