Complaint Review: Angela

• Reported By:San Gabriel California
Angela
www.astro-group.com Internet France

Www.astro-group.com SARL ATOLL Angela ripoff Paris, France Internet

I went on this Internet site astrogroup.com. I got to read my astrology for the day. It said for further information click here:

It went to an email address. I got reply back. She said she would provide me with my astrological reports and future happenings. I paid $40.41 through my card online.

Now I am not able to get in contact with her. I have not received anything from her. Its one month now and i am still waiting.

First she would email me almost everyday, now I have no replies. This is like having fruad on Internet. I saw this website then. It gave me clear picture that it is fraud. I have lost $40.41 due to this website.

Deepti
San Gabriel, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2004 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela/internet/Wwwastro-groupcom-SARL-ATOLL-Angela-ripoff-Paris-France-Internet-112406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela