Complaint Review: AngelaPenbrook-penbrookproductions.com

• Submitted: Sat, May 10, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 10, 2008

• Reported By:Auburn California
AngelaPenbrook-penbrookproductions.com
penbrookproductions.com Irvine, California U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook-penbrook productions.com Angela Penbrook said in her introduction that I would get an email to receive the download for the rebate processing. I never heard a word from her. I phoned and emailed several times. I went to her website and found all the reports about being a bait and switch scam. I call my bank and I put in a credit fraud. Irvine California

I signed up with penbrookproductions.com to do coupon rebates. Her sight said she would call me and download on my computer the equipment I needed to do the job. Well, I never heard from her. After many phone calls and emails I became very suspicious of fraud. I went on her sight and found all the complaints already listed and became aware I was another victim. I called my credit card company and they wanted all the information I could give them. So I am still working with them since March 2008. I hope they close down that business, as it is very frustrating to be scamed by bait and switch and not being able to get a refund. My next step is to call the California Attorney Generals office to file a compaint.

Susie
Auburn, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2008 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AngelaPenbrook-penbrookproductionscom/Irvine-California/Angela-Penbrook-penbrook-productionscom-Angela-Penbrook-said-in-her-introduction-that-I-w-331898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AngelaPenbrook-penbrookproductions.com