Complaint Review: AngelaStevens@ESellarate.com

• Submitted: Sat, May 10, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 10, 2008

• Reported By:pittsburgh Pennsylvania
AngelaStevens@ESellarate.com
angela stevens@eSellarate.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 1888-514-6001
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Angela Stevens@ ESellarate.com A deceptive little angel that did not even respond 5minutes like she said after she so called recieved the payment of $197. I waited for about a week then someone with an accent I could not understand called my cellphone leaving me a message to call some#'s for a one time consoltation. No one ever emailed me about nothing. She lied! Internet Internet

This so-called Angela Stevens had a pretty good coniving, deceptive story making people think that she has the #1 scam-free company. I did do some research, but not enough. I believed that she was going to help me make good money doing rebates for companies.

I paid $197 on my card. Angela was supposed to email me back in 5 minutes like she said, but never did!

I waited for about a week and someone with an accent that I could not understand left a message on my cellphone and gave me a 1-888-514-6001 number. To this day no one emailed me or called me back with any type of concern. This is not the professional way to do any kind of business. I want my wasted money back!

I also got a printout of this transaction in my account.

anne
pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2008 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AngelaStevensESellaratecom/internet/Angela-Stevens-ESellaratecom-A-deceptive-little-angel-that-did-not-even-respond-5minutes-331869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AngelaStevens@ESellarate.com